Alto Paraíso is a city internationally known as one of the places of greatest beauty of the Earth. It has an indescribable magic, with an average temperature of 21° C, and wet and dry seasons. The city is surrounded by a pleasant and positive energy.
Pousada Fazenda São Bento is 8kms from the city of Alto Paraíso and offers comfortable accommodation with fine taste decoration amid an area of 3000 hectares. Fazenda São Bento is a an ecological park with 03 waterfalls, lake, mountains to climb, trails where you can do a number of sports, eucalyptus grove, a wide variety of animals - including macaws and toucans - and several leisure options.
The waterfalls Almécegas I and Almécegas II and São Bento are famous sights of Alto Paraíso.
Our suites are rustic, charming, comfortable, airy, in farm style, outside balcony with chair and hammock, fridge, and free wi-fi. Our apartments do not have TV sets. We have a Master Suite (double) exclusive, which is a cottage in a rustic style, with 50sqm. The bed is made with eucalyptus logs with a 3m bedside, with Sky TV, fridge, Jacuzzi tub with Jacuzzi, internal sun terrace and outdoor balcony with chair and hammock.
The proposal of our hostel is to bring the man to be in touch with nature with comfort, good food, but without the calls of big cities. A true ecological Spa with body and soul therapy. The tranquility and beauty of the environment provide unforgettable moments for our guests and visitors. We have an event space that is a suitable place for therapies and body work. The space was built in place further away in hexagonal style with large windows which overlooks a beautiful landscape, which also has an optional massage room, a small kitchen support, and two bathrooms: male and female.
The Fazenda São Bento is in Alto Paraíso (9 kms from the city center) and makes up the historical context of the Chapada dos Veadeiros. The farm has emerged as country property around 1840. Its lands belonged to the municipality of Cavalcante, core gold mining, whose mines were discovered and explored in the eighteenth century. In the mid-1920s, the farm was acquired by geologist Rodolfo Pfrimer and started to work as a support center of rhinestone exploration.
Inflows of construction of Brasilia opened a new phase for the farm. The domestic production of inputs enabled the modernization of rural activities. The Fazenda São Bento was restructured with the introduction of modern equipment, there flourishing the enterprise.
The natural beauty
The harmony of the set of natural elements that make up its site, São Bento represents a gift of Nature. Through the life which blooms from the remote past, the farm is a testament to the history of this area of Goiás. The potential energy that feeds its dynamics in the present assures it a unique position for the growth prospects of the emerging regional ecotourism.
The farm house of the São Bento farm was converted into an inn and in the property still blooming centennial fruit trees, which make up its orchard. There is temperate weather fruits, as the noble fruits (pear, apple, strawberry) and tropical fruits like mango, jackfruit, quince and others.
In our inn you enjoy delicious typical food of the region made in the wood stove and organic vegetables. At breakfast we have food from the farm such as milk, cheese, cakes, cookies, breads and juices. Our lunch is delicious and homemade, with two kinds of meat, organic vegetables and assorted vegetables. We offer tasty desserts with homemade pastries and fruits. The environment of our restaurant is exquisite with original farm rustic touch, cozy and also has a large TV room with Sky cable tv, and a fireplace.
Breakfast hours: from 08:30am to 10:30am.
Lunch Time: from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
At Pousada Fazenda São Bento you will enjoy leisure options that include horse and horse cart rides; hiking trails for walking or biking, rappelling, zip lining and even parachute jumps. The farm also has a wide variety of animals such as toucans, emus (wild), peacocks, macaws, geese, ducks, chickens, horses, cows and sheep.
- Our prices includes half board: breakfast and lunch, and free access to the three beautiful farm waterfalls: São Bento and Almécegas I and II. The São Bento waterfall is 300 meters away and Almécegas waterfalls are approximately 4 km away. Children up to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Pets are allowed but cannot enter the cafeteria; cannot walk loose on the farm (as we have several loose animals, such as peacocks, ducks, chickens and others) and cannot sleep on the beds. The guest will be liable for damages that eventually it could bring about the belongings of the rooms. We charge a daily fee of R$ 50,00 for the animal. Bring your pet’s bed!
- We do not provide towels for waterfalls.
- We accept reservations by depositing 50% of total daily fees. The other 50% is payable at check-in. Deposit slips of reservations must be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com. Forms of payment: cash or debit or credit card.
- Check-in from 2pm to 9:30pm. Check out: 12:01pm. During holidays, we do late check-out up to 3pm.
- Our policy of No-show: No refund for the amount of the booking deposit. The customer will have a credit of that value for a period of 6 months.
- See our values for horseback riding, cart rides, zip lining and rappelling.
RESERVATIONS: Phone (62) 3459-3000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Rodovia GO 239, KM 8 on the left, Alto Paraíso de Goiás, Chapada dos Veadeiros, Goiás, Brasil